A common concern raised by families in our neighbourhoods is getting access to high quality after-school tuition on their door step.
So, at our centre every Sunday qualified teachers deliver tuition sessions in small group sizes (up to 12) covering the following subjects:
- 11 plus tuition: 2 separate groups for Year 4 and Year 5 pupils
- Primary age: Years 4, 5 & 6 (with Teaching Assistant)
- Secondary English & Mathematics: Years 7, 8 & 9
- Secondary English & Mathematics: Years 10 & 11
- Secondary Science: Years 9 & 10
- Secondary Science: Year 11
You are most welcome to pop in and visit us on Sunday mornings from 10am to talk to us about your child’s tuition needs.
You will find us at:
Aspire & Succeed
The Carpenters Rd Hub
3a Carpenters road
Birmingham B19 2BA
Along with a commitment to deliver quality tuition sessions, we endeavour to help parents digest and navigate changes in education: school places, curriculum, exams, pupil wellbeing & safety.